Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Fall Festival Overload

If anyone ever needs any help locating and discerning the best fall festivals, including dates, times, activities, food and entertainment schedules, just let me know. Every fall, our weekends are filled with these fun outdoor activities. My wife is an internet guru when it comes to apple festivals, hay rides etc.



At the Barn, we are still busy working on landscape projects. If you havent seen the customer story we are working on, check out our website. This will be a long term project for a customer that has been a long time friend of the Barn. With similar ideals and tastes, we are a good match.



All I can say with this cold weather is that now is the best time of year to install a fire pit or outdoor fireplace. Many that know me would say bonfires are about my favorite outdoor activity, besides hunting. If you need any pointers give me a call. Last year I installed a fire pit on my patio and even without all the bells and whistles that you can add on, it truly does act as another room in our house, espcially when we entertain. My wife would say the best thing about it is that its size does limit the tendancy I have to get a bit carried away with the size and scope of my bonfires.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

TKJR

No comments: